We are a driving school for drivers of Large Vehicles in Accrington Lancashire delivering LGV driver training, PCV driver training and car and trailer driver training:
- LGV Large Goods Vehicles class C, C1, C+E, C1+E (Rigid and Articulated)
- PCV Passenger Carrying Vehicles class D, D1, D+E, D1+E (Coach, Bus and Minibus)
- Car and Trailer B+E Driver training
- LGV Theory test preparation
- PCV Theory test preparation
We have our own fleet of vehicles, configured for driver training and testing.
Our normal working day for driving is 8am to 4:30pm. We offer flexibility with courses structured in a way to meet individual needs with tuition during the normal working day, in the evenings and at weekends. We do appreciate that people may not find it easy to take several days off work to attend a block training course.
Choose your tuition format either 1:1 (one learner to one instructor), or 2:1 (two learners to one instructor).
To pass your LGV or PCV test with confidence just call 01254 384857
Office hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
LGV Driver Training, PCV Driver Training, Bus driver training, car and trailer training in North East Lancashire