Driver Theory Test Tuition
Theory Before Driving
Before taking a driving test, it is necessary to pass the driver theory test:
- The driving theory test can be taken before the driving tuition begins, or can be built into a block course.
- From past experience, we have found some candidates pass this using their own initiative, but some do require driver theory test tuition from us.
Theory Test Class
We offer a theory test class, where expert advice is given on any aspect of vehicle related knowledge, drivers hours and any other subject related to the theory test. This class will be tailored to your needs.
- Help and advice is available on Part 2 of the driving theory test (Hazard perception).
- Candidates will be required to purchase “The Official Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles” book, generally available from all good bookshops.
- Theory test tuition classes are held at our training centre in Oswaldtwistle, Accrington.
To book a theory test class to help pass the theory test with confidence call 01254 384857.
Call now to arrange your HGV / LGV / PCV Driver Training